Sunday, October 22, 2006

My "Cut and Run" Strategy

The GOPpers keep accusing us on the left (Democrats and southwards) of having a "Cut and Run" strategy. Surprisingly, though of course they intend this as a complete lie, there's actually a grain of truth to it. I'd like to present a "Cut and Run" strategy here. I think it comes off best as a bumper sticker:
CUT AND RUN
CUT out the crap and RUN the country

no wonder the Republicans are against it
Like my "Cut and Run"? Feel free to spread it.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Paperback Writer said...

Heh. Nice bumper sticker. I like it.
Here's one for you that I just read in a local newspaper column: the writer's view on Iraq is that when Bush's term expires, he should be forced to live in Iraq until it's fixed.
Anyway, I dropped by your blog to say thanks for your supportive comments about my half-vampire hook on Miss Snark's blog.
I hope you'll add your help and comments when she snarks my 750 words because I sent her stuff that really needs help.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home